For more Job offers simply send us your CV!
1,Education background: College +
2,Working experience : Nil, 0.5 Years + is preferred
3,Competency requirements: Self Managed & Result Driven, carefully and efficiency
4,Knowledge & skills : Logistics/Trade/English relative major is preferred
5,Other requirements ：Good communication and organization skills
2,Create ocean freight manifest;
5,Payment process for office expense & personal claim;
Key Performance Indicator:
1,Made within the requested deadline to avoid delays;
2,No complaints from destination office or customers;
3,No complaints from destination office or customers;
4,100% timely and accurate invoicing;
5,offer correct payment note to A/C department for remittance in time
Our client is one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies for past 14 years in India. They provide expert and customized services to our clients regarding Abroad Education, Internships, Temporary Work, Permanent residency, Business and Investors Visa, Foreign Direct Investment, business investment solutions for both Indians and foreign businesses.
They have an active and strong network of business associates across the globe helping their clients in numerous manners. Their corporate office is situated in Kolkata (India).
1) Place suitable Indian hospitality candidates all over China in hotel and restaurant, check China immigration regulation and help to make the legal recruitment in China with the correct visa for each candidate.
2) You should be well informed about Hospitality Industry all over china.
3) You should Partner with all China hotels hiring managers to determine staffing needs, screen resumes, conduct necessary
4) You should be able to design and update all china hotel hr, attend all job fairs in china for placing Indian hospitality candidate
5) You must recruit Candidates and Professionals per month more than 10 candidate all over china in hotel basis on behalf of the Company from the Hospitality Industry.
6) You should have the efficiency to convince people and hire qualified and efficient candidate in china hotel.
7) You should understand what responsibilities you have to take while working with the company.
8) Understand china hotel requirements and targets and should to be able to select the right candidates for the purpose
9) You should have the ability to hire Indian candidate for china hotel. As much as per month but not less than 20.
10) Hiring target will be around 20 effective employees per month all over china from India.
11) Should have in-depth knowledge about job portals all over china and other sites related to employment
12) Should have networking with pan-china HR placement consultancies and hotel.
13) Should be able to handle documentation for hiring Indian hospitality candidate for china hotel.
14) Should maintain the documentation work and records of all hiring candidates from India.
15) Should work with seniors to determine final decisions on candidate placing all over china hotel.
16) Should develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of efficient all over china hotel.
Social Media Coordinator:
I. About the company公司介绍
Our client is a foreign company offering high-end home services (Mainly in the Ayi business) to both local and foreigners in Shanghai.
II. Job Brief 工作简介
Your main job is to coordinate the communication/marketing on social media: WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn and Airbnb. From copywriting/editing/translation (English & Chinese) to content planning, you will be reporting on your missions to the creative director, in charge of the strategy. You will also be partly involved in the operations management: client inquiries, Ayi management under the responsibility of the operations manager. You will also involve in working on communication strategy and business development.
III. Tasks and Responsibilities 工作职责
Main task: Social medias coordination: • Manage our official WeChat account (copywriting, editing, and content planning) • Manage our other social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn • Manage Airbnb reservations/marketing • Assist to organize events/campaigns
Extra tasks: Operations assistance • Assist to manage customers inquiries (online, phone, etc.) • Assist to Ayi management (recruitment, orders, etc.)
IV. Skills and Competencies 技能要求
• Language: Fluent in Chinese & fluent in English • Education background: Bachelor degree • Copywriting, editing and translation skill • Experience in social media industry • Openminded and excellent communication skills • Creativity and self-initiative driven • Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) • Interest in household management industry • Salary: Around 9000 per month BT
Duties and responsibilities:
Senior Qualitative Market Researcher:
Our client is a cross-cultural consultant company based in Shanghai, they help foreign companies with tailor-made strategies for China market entry and market expansion.
Their multicultural team has helped 100+ companies across a dozen sectors realize their cross-border dreams. They have been working with prestigious clients such as LVMH, IKEA...
Company in numbers in 2018:
- 15% of gross profit spent on training
- 13+ projects, 40 clients in 2018
- Commitment to social entrepreneurship
To give you an idea, some ongoing projects:
- China marketing/branding/localization strategy
- WeChat shop - German automotive industry
- Indian start-up, focusing on good sleep - …
Coming projects 2019:
- You will be working for a medical device company that will change China’s medical education
- You will be working on sauces & condiments market: ketchup, mayo and pasta sauce. Designing a brand for China
- Many other exciting and challenging projects on the pipeline
We are looking for a Senior Qualitative Market researcher who will be able to design a research methodology for case-specific projects and manage associate consultants to perform data mining and provide analysis for the material.
Fluency in design thinking, such as being able to beautifully / simplify the complex situations into graphs and present text/ideas in an attractive manner. You'll collect and analyze data and information to present to your clients. The information you provide helps them to make informed political, social and economic decisions.
With lots of creative and innovative projects guaranteed, and monthly trainings at the office. To follow the growth of their company, they are looking for a new Market researcher to join their team. With strong analytical capabilities and concrete market research & sales experience.
Focus for the next 6 months will be social media marketing strategy & e-commerce & branding, as well as market entry projects for very large companies.
The company has created a 3 steps process:
1- Feasibility study [market research] + expert interviews + brand localization/pitch
2- Road trip: B2B meetings [basically selling to the client prior to his arrival and closing deals while at tri-partite meeting]
3- Soft landing: implementation - sales, social media, CRM, BD
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English (written & oral)
- Strong critical thinking skills and an agile mind
- Experience 2-3 years in international company
- Interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and negotiation skills
- Able to close deals with clients
- Be able to draft proposals
- Come up with pitches and create a structure for market research [focus on qualitative research] and implement market research
- Meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree research projects
- Preparing briefs and commissioning research
- Formulating plans or proposals to present to your client or senior management
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires
- Briefing interviewers and researchers
- Liaising with and managing survey staff
- Moderating focus groups
- Monitoring the progress of research projects
- Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts
- Writing detailed reports and presenting results
- Advising clients or senior management on how to best use research findings
We are looking for candidates with a degree and skills in communication and analysis: Anthropology, Geography, Psychology, Social sciences or Sociology.
If you want to join a dynamic Team working on exciting and challenging projects, please contact us.
Junior Real Estate Agent
Our client is a booming real estate company. Most of their clients are foreigners looking for a home in Shanghai.
Your responsibilities include:
To fulfill this mission, the following qualities are highly appreciated:
Base monthly salary plus commission.
5 working days and 2 days off on Sunday and Monday.
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send us your CV: